Healthy, Well and Wise
Download this document here: Healthy_Well_Wise.pdf (37k)
- Finding a good GP
- Regular Checks
- Know your family history – genes and more
- Lifestyle Factors
- Diet, cooking style, convenience
- Exercise....What is recommended
- What is stopping you?
- Know your numbers.....
- BP, Cholesterol, BMI/ Waist, BSL
- Self management of chronic problems
- Managing Emergencies - Keeping information
- Self evaluation
- Sleep patterns
- Managing worry
- Handling judgment/rejection/disappointment
- Building personal resilience
- Time off/ Time out
- What renews you?
- Are there any ongoing/ recurrent issues to address?
- Where do you turn?
- Relating on your 'persona'
- Who can you trust?
- Being open to honesty from others?
- Being known, loved and accepted.
- What situations are 'safe'/ 'unsafe' for you?
- Human sexuality
- What are healthy boundaries?
- Setting challenging goals
- Mind stimulation
- Hobbies and Interests
- Personal relationship with God
- Developing the relationship
- - reflection/prayer/bible study
- Being open to growth/challenge
- Having a Spiritual Director
- Planning Ahead for Change
- Managing Change
- Financial Planning/Legal/Health
- (Getting Advice: EPA/ Health Directives/Will)
Clergy Healthcare Coordinators